21 Sep Engineer – Telecommunications and Security
Permanent and full-time, in our City office
À ajouter aux affichages en Ontario :
Bouthillette Parizeau encourage les personnes handicapées à postuler. Des accommodements sont offerts sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à chaque étape du processus d’embauche. BPA welcomes and encourages applications form people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Perform coordination, verification and concept development of the projects under his responsibility (telephony, telecommunications, video and access control)
- Write specifications and technical reports
- Under the supervision of the Telecommunications and Security Director, ensure the technological skills development within de firm.
- Organize and coordinate all activities relating to the projects and assess the coherence between all interdisciplinary plans and specifications.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the projects design for the following sectors : institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential
- Establish contact with clients to better understand their needs
- Conduct surveys of existing installations
- Develop new systems and improve existing ones
- Evaluate costs of networking installation
- Assist in onsite work surveillance for the telecommunications and security aspects of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Five (5) years experience in complex telecommunication networks design and of significant size
- Excellent knowledge of access control systems, video surveillance, anti-intrusion alarm, intercom, structure cabling
- Flexible, independent and skilled communicator
- Proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Autocad, an asset
- Cisco CCNA Certification (or equivalent)
- Experience with distributed antenna system (DAS), an asset
- Experience in Wi-Fi network design, an asset
- Mastering of Wi-Fi modeling tool, an asset
- Experience in project management, an asset
- Proficient in English, an asset
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com