01 Jan Electrical Building Systems Technician
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Permanent and full-time, in our Quebec city office
- Design various electrical systems for institutional, office, commercial and residential buildings
- Take part in existing condition surveys, develop design plans using AutoCAD and Revit
- Work on electrical distribution systems, emergency power supply, lighting, fire alarm and other related system
- Work closely with engineers to provide solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Three years of relevant experience
- DEC (or diploma) in electrical engineering technology or DEP in residential and commercial drafting
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Flexible, can work independently or as part of a team, skilled communicator
- Highly proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Proficient in English, an asset
- Member of the Ordre des technologues professionnels, an asset
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.