04 May Security & Telecommunications Systems Engineer
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Permanent and full-time, in Montreal
- Oversee, coordinate, review and design various telecommunications and security projects (telephony, telecommunications, video surveillance, access control and others)
- Work as part of a team on design projects for institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential facilities
- Write specifications and technical reports
- Establish contact with clients to better understand their needs
- Conduct surveys of existing installations
- Develop new systems and improve existing ones
- Evaluate costs of networking installation
- Assist in onsite work surveillance for the telecommunications and security systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (specializing in Telecommunications or Building Systems)
- Member of OIQ
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Flexible, independent and skilled communicator
- Leadership and strong client service skills
- Proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Cisco CCNA Certification (or equivalent), an asset
- Proficient in English, an asset
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.