28 Jun Mechanical Building Systems Technician
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Permanent and full-time, in our Longueuil office
- Provide the coordination, verification and design of mechanical building systems in various sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
- Take part in existing condition surveys, develop design plans with Revit, prepare section of specifications and cost estimates, and provide work supervision
- Work on projects relating to HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and other related and other related systems
- Design mechanical building systems
- Participate in the preparation of budget estimates
- Work closely with engineers to provide solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Supervise junior technicians
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- DEC in Building Systems Engineering Technology or DEP in Residential and Commercial Drafting
- Knowledge of Revit
- Flexible, ability to work independently or as part of a team, good communication skills
- Highly proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Proficient in English, an asset
- Member of the Ordre des technologues professionnels, an asset
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.
|Job Category||BIM, Draftsperson, Technician/Technologist|