01 Jan Internship Opportunities
At Bouthillette Parizeau, we engineer the buildings of tomorrow by solving our clients’ most complex problems. Our passionate team of experts conceptualize, develop, and execute award-winning projects in all building engineering disciplines.
Our mission: to reduce the environmental footprint and address the challenge of climate change, one project at a time.
Our strength: the team, which has been at the heart of all our projects for 65 years.
As a growing company, we have more than 600 employees, including several seasoned experts, working in various locations in 4 Canadian provinces. We offer a variety of paid internships each semester to introduce future engineers and technicians to the exciting field of consulting engineering and building services.
We recruit interns from the following disciplines on a continuous basis: mechanical, electrical, fire protection, telecommunications, and security, food services and services during construction.
Our offer: Build your career!
- Flexibility in the location of your internship
- Valuable support and mentoring through our mentoring program, which guarantees a successful internship
- Opportunity to work directly with experiences technical experts on a variety of innovative projects
- Modern work environment with state-of-the-art equipment and software
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
- Flexible work schedule allowing you to finish at noon on Fridays, depending on the workload
- Competitive compensation
- Job offer following a successful internship evaluation
Our streamlined process
Submit your resume and recent transcript to email@example.com confirming your desired internship and location. A member of the HR team will provide you with more information if needed.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Only selected applications will be notified.