07 Nov Intern – Mechanical Building Systems Technician
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Full-time, in our Montreal or Laval office
- Participate in the design of various mechanical systems in institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential buildings
- Work primarily on the design of HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and other related system
- Take surveys of existing conditions
- DEC (or diploma) in Building Engineering Technology (in progress)
- Proficient in French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Flexible, can work independently or as part of a team, skilled communicator
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.