01 Jan BIM Coordinator
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Permanent and full-time, in one of our offices, depending on preferred location.
A growing number of high-level REVIT projects in mechanical, structural, electrical, and telecommunications are supported by the BIM team. Our modeling practices are innovative and constantly evolving thanks to custom tools and applications developed in-house.
- Be a BIM resource person on multidisciplinary projects for different sectors (institutional, commercial, cultural, and residential).
- Carry out the design, modeling, and resolution of interference detections for their field of expertise.
- Follow up on BIM processes with the BIM manager assigned to the projects.
- Start and update models on REVIT (network and/or BIM360).
- Provide first-level support on projects and answer questions from users involved.
- Perform interdisciplinary coordination of projects, both internally and externally.
- Ensure the respect and application of modeling standards developed by BPA.
- Coordinate issues and proceed with the filing of documents.
- Collaborate with other coordinators in the continuous improvement of practices.
- Perform other related tasks upon request.
- Diploma in building or civil engineering or Certificate Program in building design and drafting.
- Two (2) years experience in design and BIM modeling related to mechanical, electrical, or structural building.
- Experience in BIM project coordination.
- Bilingualism in French and English, with fluency in French (oral and written).
- Advanced IT skills: MS Office including Excel, REVIT, BIM360, BIMTrack, Navisworks, Revizto.
- Versatility, organizational skills, autonomy and judgment, ability to communicate and work in a team.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.