20 Mar Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
For the past 65 years, Bouthillette Parizeau (BPA), the consulting engineering firm specializing in buildings, has been renowned for its achievements in creating highly technical and high-performance projects, integrating best practices in sustainable development and energy efficiency.
BPA is experiencing rapid organizational growth and recruiting talented people to actively participate in its success in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
Permanent and full-time, in Ottawa
- Complete administrative tasks related to reception: answering and directing telephone calls, greeting clients and visitors and processing requests
- Respond to various requests and questions related to the office organization and service calls
- Ensure the onboarding of new employees (access cards and other needs)
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference calls and other internal and external activities
- Manage the team’s travel for projects outside of the Greater Montreal area (airfare, hotel, train and other reservations)
- Manage office equipment (inventory and orders)
- Manage safety equipment and materials dedicated to site visits (inventory and follow-up of inspection dates)
- Ensure the transmission of various documents by email
- Scan and file documents if needed
- Ensure the quality control of plans and specifications before their transmission so that they respect the standards (reprography and spell check)
- Edit various documents in pdf format
- Edit and format various documents in French and English, such as letters, reports, specifications, minutes and technical notes
- Diploma or Certificate Program in a relevant field
- Experience in a similar position
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
- French oral and written communication skills are an asset
- Proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and attention to detail
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
BPA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.