02 Juin Administrative assistant – HR Support
Permanent and full-time, at our Montreal office
As an administrative assistant – HR support, you will assist and provide valuable assistance to the organization in managing its activities and carrying out various HR projects, both at the administrative and HR level.
- Organize the accomplishment of work according to the deadlines,
- Prepare, write, revise and translate various organizational documents to English and/or French,
- Perform daily searches from various sites,
- Coordinate activities, meetings or other events,
- Organize and maintain employee records and filing (physical and / or digital) up to date,
- Actively participate in the digital migration of HR files by entering and validating data,
- Ensure close monitoring of current files,
- Communicate with candidates and other stakeholders in the files,
- Perform various administrative tasks,
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities.
- Diploma in secretarial studies or in administration,
- Experience in a similar role or professional environment of more than 5 years,
- Bilingual (French – English), oral and written,
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite,
- Strong sense of customer service,
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration and teamwork skills,
- Professional, autonomous, proactive and meticulous,
- Adaptable to different environments, open to change, positive and flexible.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- A flexible summer schedule all year long
- A competitive salary
- A complete range of benefits
Bouthillette Parizeau welcomes and encourages applications form people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Administrative Assistant|