14 Nov Junior Electrical Technician – Building Electrical Systems (welcome to graduated students!)
Permanent and full-time, in our Ottawa’s office.
- Participate in the design of various electrical systems in institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential buildings
- Work primarily on the design of electrical distribution systems, emergency power supplies, lighting, fire alarms and other related systems
- Take surveys of existing conditions
- DEC or diploma in electrical engineering technology
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Flexible, can work independently or as part of a team, skilled communicator
- Highly proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in French, an asset
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.
Bouthillette Parizeau welcomes and encourages applications form people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.